DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT!
Consult a physician before using this product.
Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
May cause a positive drug test and intoxication.
1 g filled consisting of 950mg Delta 8 , 50mg terpenes. No additives or cuts.
-Re-Chargeable Type C charging port
- Tap 5 times to turn on/off
-Tap 3 times to turn on pre-heat functions
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
The disposables should come charged and turned off. When the battery is connected and fully charged the light will flash red and turn back off.
To Turn on: Tap the bottom of the disposable with your thumb or any finger 5 times in a quick progression. The bottom of the disposable responds to the body heat when you tap it, assure to do so with your finger. When turning on it will flash green.
Pre-heat the disposable to assure the coil is primed. Tap the bottom of the disposable 3 times with your finger to engage preheat mode. The disposable will show a blue light when preheating.
To Turn off: Tap the bottom of the disposable with your thumb or any finger 5 times in a quick progression. When turning off it will flash red.
All products are 3rd party lab tested. Each disposable is individually packaged with QR codes on the back proving 3rd party lab results for authenticity.
**We use quality sourced terpenes for ultimate smoothness and maximum flavor**
DELTA 8 THC VAPE SHIPPING EXCLUSIONS:
States that are illegal and will be excluded from shipping: Alaska, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana and Utah.
Research shows that THC Delta 8 contains properties that may help reduce stress or tension, stimulate appetite, or reduce nausea. CBG is converted to Delta 8 THC through sophisticated processing techniques, forging new avenues for the enjoyment of cannabis vaping.
Delta 8 THC is a powerful cannabinoid derived from the cannabis flower, but is found in smaller amounts compared to Delta 9. its psychotropic, well-known cannabinoid relative. The Delta 9 and Delta 8 THC are very similar but the Delta 8 offers a potent high all its own. Our consumers of D8 THC report they experienced a nice body sensation and some in the head. Relaxation of the body is a number 1 experience.
Delta-9 THC is the potent THC you think of when people talk about THC and it’s a psychoactive compound that you can find in cannabis. It’s psychoactive once its activated with heat, that’s why when you smoke it you receive the psychoactive effects.
Delta-8-THC is similar and binds to the CB1 receptor that is found in the central nervous system. This is where you receive the medicinal help for symptoms stemming from nausea, pain, and anxiety.
The THC Delta 8 is considered psychoactive but is a far less potency.
Delta 8 THC is an isomer of CBD and another cannabinoid found in hemp and hemp extracts. While Delta 8 THC and Delta 9 THC have similar names, they are distinctly different compounds with distinctly different characteristics, and there are clear-cut reasons why delta 8 THC was made fully federally legal by H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018 and delta 9 THC was limited to a maximum content of 0.3%. There are no long-term, definitive studies on the effects of delta 8 THC. Everything that follows is based on firsthand user experiences with delta 8 THC and is provided as information only. It is not medical advice, and our delta 8 THC vape cartridge does not diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any diseases, conditions, or any other ailment. You may have an entirely different experience. We do not suggest in any way, shape, or form, that your experience will be the same. That said, vaping delta 8 THC is slightly different than consuming it orally. When vaped, many people report delta 8 THC as being the opposite of delta 9 THC in many of the best ways possible. The Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is known to boost mood and promote calm feelings, while simultaneously giving energy and a motivational boost. We do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, but delta 8 THC metabolites may trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC metabolites. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. When the cartridge is made, the oil is poured to the top of the glass tank and capped quickly to prevent leaking. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled while actually containing a full amount of product.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Delta 8 THC extract 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Hemp Flower Haven LLC retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Hemp Flower Haven LLC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all parts pertaining to your purchase.
Triangle trading company has the best d8 carts that I personally have tried so far. Better taste, no clogging, great effects. Actually reminds me of legit live resin the way it tastes.
Amazing customer service. You can tell the owners really care about the quality of the products they are selling, and making sure the customer is taken care of. Super fast and cheap shipping, and good quality carts for the price.